Once our team is deployed, you can rest assured that we have the right parts, tools and skillset to get the job done. With decades of experience, our technicians specialize in proficient, timely repairs.
- Our strategic Houston location allows us to be able to reach a vast amount of destinations in a short amount of time. When you have a critical AOG situation, it’s essential that a team or technician deploys in a timely manner to get you back in the air.
- Our AOG equipment inventory is extensive, and we continue to rapidly expand our equipment each week. This is crucial to our success as a Rapid Response Team; there is generally a rush to acquire the parts to get the aircraft back in service and prevent further delays.
- At Challenger Aviation, we are able to provide our AOG clients with the parts necessary to get you back in the air due to our Parts Logistics, utilizing one of the industry’s largest aircraft parts search engines combined with our own network of parts specialists. We strive to pass the greatest savings along to our clients.
- With decades of experience, the professional technicians of Challenger Aviation are the best in the industry. Our team has seen a vast number of AOG situations, and we are well-equipped to handle even the most critical AOG circumstance. You can count on our technicians to locate the problem and provide an effective solution to get your aircraft back in the air.
Corporate Aviation Aircraft Manufacturers
The team at Challenger Aviation has a broad-range of experience working on the technical aspects of various corporate aviation aircraft brands. We specialize in business aircraft of all types including, but not limited to:
- Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- Bombardier Aerospace
- Bombardier Learjet
- Cessna Aircraft Company
- Dassault Aviation
- Eclipse Aviation
- Gulfstream Aerospace
- Hawker Beechcraft
- King Air
When it comes to AOG situations, Challenger Aviation is the most well-equipped airframe maintenance company in the industry. Our prime location, trained technicians and sizable parts inventory makes us the best choice to get your aircraft back in service. Call our hotline today: 281-702-7478!